For a lot of women, successful solo masturbation is harder than intercourse. It’s not like anyone’s got instruction to their body, we all have to learn as we go, and this is where the problems start. Before you know what tickles your fancy, it’s better to just start with your hands. But really… Should you do it alone? Solo play can be more fun than playing with others for several reasons. When you masturbate, you have the freedom to take your pleasure to the edge without anyone else interfering. This means you can fully enjoy the process, without rushing to the finish line. It’s your journey, and you get to decide how you want to experience it. Sometimes, masturbation can be more complicated than playing with others, but at least you don’t have to worry about conflicts, STDs, or pregnancy. Most importantly, solo playing is all about personal satisfaction. Your success or failure depends solely on your skills, making every achievement more rewarding. It’s like your own little adventure where you can escape, unwind, and have a great time on your terms.
How to begin?
You should start with understanding what feels good for your body. Do you like penetration or not? Are you kinky in any way? Sex toys should be used as a tool, not a necessity. Think about what you enjoy with your partner and alone, compare these two and figure out what might be missing. Some women find it impossible to come without penetration, others will be surprised to find it’s absolutely redundant.
Types of sex toys
Sex toys break down into three categories: penetrative (like dildos), non-penetrative (like nipple clamps or clit toys) and those that do both. Inexperienced lovers or virgins will probably want to reach for non-penetrative ones, but those who can easily climax with men should be pleased with a simple dildo. There are as many options as preferences and the list is seemingly endless, just like the pleasure masturbation can bring you.
List of beginner-friendly sex toys
For your peace of mind, we compiled a list of toys that every beginner shouldn’t have any problems with. For ease, it’s divided into the categories, we discussed above, with the addition of the fetish category.
- Good, old dildo — there’s a wide range of dildos available in every sex store. Most of them are silicone, but there are also ones made of hard plastic, glass, and even wood. However, soft silicone is the best for beginners, just make sure you’re not allergic.
- Vibrator — it’s basically like a dildo, but with magical vibrations. For beginners, it’s best to get one with easily regulated speed. Remember, using too high a setting too often may result in experiencing less pleasure without it.
- Anal plug — not everyone is into anal, but it gives an extra kick to normal masturbation. It can also be a nice introduction to anal sex.
- Wand vibrator — very powerful vibrators that you have to use with extra caution. They’re usually used to stimulate the clitoris, but you can try it in all erogenous zones. Start slow and experiment with multiple speeds. If it feels like too much, you can try it again with a layer of clothing or, if it’s waterproof, underwater.
- Clitoral Suction Stimulator — this invention is a female equivalent of an automatic fleshlight for men. Remember to read the manual first and don’t use it for a prolonged time.
- Egg vibe — this little ball of pleasure can be used internally or externally. Some models are remote-controlled, a mobile app controls some, and some are connected to a remote by a wire. It’s best to start with the third option since it’s the cheapest, and therefore good to try out. However, if you enjoy it, consider an upgrade to a modern, app-controlled and waterproof one, you will not regret it.
- Rabbit-style vibrator — the name might seem a little strange, but a lot of women will choose it as their favourite. Its shape resembles a rabbit head because it’s designed to stimulate both your clitoris and g-spot.
- Nipple clamps
- Self-bondage accessories
Figuring out your perfect way to masturbate is the best self-love practice you can do! It can get overwhelming when you don’t know where to start, but the right sex toy can make it easier for you. After you get more accustomed to using them, you can also try out foreplay with your partner, or with yourself during intercourse.
🎉 Party Girls London Erotic Massage Escorts! 🎉
Indulge in pure bliss with Party Girls London and our selection of erotic massage escorts. These enchanting ladies know how to pamper and spoil you like no one else can. Imagine the satisfaction of sinking into their capable hands, feeling all your stress melt away as they work their magic. Their touch is gentle yet confident, knowing exactly what to do to set your body on fire. Get ready to discover a whole new side of pleasure with our erotic massage escorts in London. Book now